2011 — Things I'd like to get done.
I have a load of things I’d like to be working on, so many that I lose track and end up forgetting most of them. It’s not quite the new year yet, but here’s a short list of things I’d like to accomplish (in no particular order) in 2011:
- Push the Localhostr alpha site and API live.
- Finish the Localhostr Mac app, and write an Android one.
- Launch the Minthost redesign that I have tucked away, together with SolusVM VPS offerings.
- Build a content-rich site for Irish cinema listings using themoviedb.org’s lovely API and hi-res images.
- Write a PHP PECL Git extension, as much for the experience as the need for one.
- Build myself a nice Git-based deployment system for Kohana — like apps in the spirit of Heroku’s method
I’ll probably add to this list in the run up to the new year, but that’ll do for now ;)
I’m under no illusion that I can get all of this done but any small part of it would be nice. What awesome plans have you got on the long finger?